Friday 6 April 2012

Call me!

Good morning Dear Reader!
Yes, yes,...I know! It has been yonks since my last post. But that is all part of this weeks rant/vent/therapy session.
Telstra.
yup.
That oughta be all really.
Oh, I have left out the repetitive and frustrating phone calls to Telstra re-directed to call centres in some unfortunate third world country, the 1 hour 45 minutes spent on one call alone, the assurance "A case manager will call you at 4 pm on Wednesday Miss Roxanne" (never happened), the sing-song patter of their scripted questions "Have we successfully resolved your issue for you today?" (my reply...prolonged silence followed by "are you playing with my mind now?"), blah, blah, blah...
The effort to synopsis this drivel defeats me (much like Telstra).
sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment